I HAVE A NEW BLOG!! PLEASE VISIT www.anniohphotos.com/blog TO VIEW RECENT WORK.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

{2 years ago}

August 12th, 2006 two became one. In a few weeks, one will become two again, when our baby boy is born. Life is going fast.

*our wedding photos credit: Jeff Newsom*

{PLEASE NOTE: I have received several photo shoot inquires in the past couple of weeks, which I have had to either turn down or postpone until after the delivery. I am just getting too big and uncomfortable. So if you are looking to schedule a shoot, keep in mind, I will start shooting again around early November. Keep checking in on The Blog though, because I still have new photos to post, and of course sometime around late September/early October I will be posting pictures of my baby boy!}

2 comments:

Rose said...

Happy anniversary! I can not wait to meet your soN!

Anonymous said...

Yes it was an awesome beautiful day. One we will always remember. And when two become one again soon, we will always remember that day too. xoxoxo Mom

Blog Archive

Counter

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed